Chapter 1 General
1. Is to regulate the management of the Institute of Logistics and Health Industry of Zhongkang Hospital (hereinafter referred to as the Institute), and build the Institute into a research institution of “first-class talents, first-class management, first-class results, and first-rate benefits”, according to the The regulations are formulated by laws and regulations and the relevant provisions of the group company's management.
2. Institute is the theoretical research institution set up by Zhong Ankang Group. It aims to strengthen the theoretical research of the Group in the field of medical logistics services, health industry and the development of long-term strategies for enterprises, and build internal theoretical communication platforms and external academic exchanges. The platform further enhances the company's core competitiveness and brand influence, provides continuous driving force for the company's innovation and development, and seeks to make a contribution to the development of China's hospital logistics service industry and the health industry.
3.The main mission and responsibilities of the Institute are:
(1) Adhere to the basics of hospital logistics services, conduct in-depth research on the various professional service modules of the “Hospital Non-Diagnostic Support Support System,” form a systematic management theory and operational standards, continuously promote the group’s standardization work, and strengthen the company’s core competitiveness. .
(2) Study the company's corporate culture, business model and development strategy from the perspective of industry trends and empirical analysis, provide long-term intellectual support for the company's leapfrog development, and promote the overall improvement of the group's business management level.
(3) Actively cooperate with the Group's long-term development plan, rely on the medical assistance module to refine professional nursing services, carry out community and institutional pension and health industry research, and provide forward-looking rational guidance for the future development of the company.
(4) Actively carry out employee training and education research, assist the company's training department in carrying out its work, provide professional support for the compilation of teaching materials, training organizations and training teachers, and provide professional and skillful guidance on teaching methods and training processes.
(5) To establish communication bridges between employees of the Group, employees of the Group and experts and scholars in the industry, organize various theoretical research and academic exchanges, and continuously improve the theoretical level and overall quality of the core employees.
4. The Institute implements the director responsibility system and the conference system, and implements the decision-making system of the director based on collective discussion.
5.The establishment and revocation of the Institute’s internal departments shall be reported by the Institute, and the group company shall review and decide.
Leadership and Management System
6. The Institute shall have one director, one senior principal researcher, and one or two deputy directors, responsible for the leadership of the institute.
7. The director of the institute shall be appointed by the group company and fully conduct the work of the institute, mainly responsible for the day-to-day administration of the institute. The specific responsibilities are:
(1) Formulating research plans and summarizing research work;
(2) Support relevant research activities and hold relevant research meetings;
(3) Appointment of permanent researchers, part-time researchers and special researchers of the institute.
8. The Institute's chief senior researcher is the highest honor research position for this institute, and is mainly responsible for the theoretical research of the Institute's research results and guidance. Requires a doctoral degree or above, has achieved outstanding scientific and technological achievements, published and/or written academic papers and/or monographs with high academic influence, and has an important academic position and influence in the industry.
9. The deputy director of the institute shall be nominated by the director and shall be appointed after being approved by the group company. The specific responsibilities are:
(1) Authorized by the director to take charge of the work of the institute;
(2) Participate in the organization, management and implementation of various activities of the Institute;
(3) To preside over the editing and publishing of the research results of the Institute.
10. The Institute implements the conference system. The conference consists of the director, deputy director, and permanent researcher. The conference is convened and presided over by the director to implement the decision-making system based on collective discussion. Its main tasks are:
(1) To study and analyze the development trend of the industry and group companies, and to review and decide on the development strategy of the institute, major research initiatives, and organizational adjustment programs.
(b) review the Institute's annual work plan and work summary.
(3) Deciding the appointment and dismissal of management members and research backbones of the institute.
(d) To review the Institute’s important policies and regulations.
(5) Deploying the Institute’s development and innovation important issues.
(6) To consider other matters that should be decided by the session.
Selection and Management of Researchers
11. The overall goal of the Institute’s human resources management is to cultivate and cultivate a group of research leaders in the areas of medical logistics, health industry, corporate strategy development and training to conduct solidarity and cooperation, with high academic standing and influence. Leaders of the industry; Nurturing a group of professional research teams with excellent leaders as the core, reasonable team composition, stable research results, and the ability to contribute to the future development of the company and the major strategies for serving the country's healthy pension industry; and continuously improve the group companies in the hospital The core competitiveness and operational management strengths in the logistic and health industry areas have accelerated the research level of the institute.
12. The selection and establishment of research institute researchers and research teams adheres to the principle of “seeking truth from facts, selecting the best candidates, giving priority to support, and dynamically managing”.
13. The research team of the institute is composed of permanent researchers, part-time researchers, and special researchers, and works collaboratively to carry out research work.
(i) Permanent Researchers
The institute has set up 3-5 permanent researchers to participate in the daily work of the institute. The permanent researchers are those who have the research ability, training ability, and cultivation value within the company.
(B) Part-time researchers
For a certain research field or research topic, the institute may hire a part-time researcher within the group. Part-time researchers should be professionals within the group who are passionate about research work, have extensive professional experience, and have certain authority and influence.
(3) Special Researchers
For a major research field or innovative topic, the Institute can be used for social appointments for experts and scholars who have made important contributions to the development of hospital logistics management, health industry and related disciplines, have high academic reputation, and enthusiastically participate in the Institute's activities. Researchers.
14. The members of the Institute shall employ an appointment system, which shall be submitted by individuals or departments for recommendation. After being examined by the institute for the first time and reported to the group for approval, an appointment certificate shall be issued. According to the qualifications of members, the appointment level is divided into senior researchers, researchers, and assistant researchers. The selection criteria are as follows:
(1) Senior Researcher:
1. Have a job title with a mid-level or higher title or a master's degree or above, have worked in the research field for more than 5 years, or have a bachelor's degree or above, and have worked in the research field for more than 8 years. It is highly respected and authoritative within a company or industry.
2. It has strong predictability for the development of professional fields, can accurately grasp the development direction of the field, and can propose topics with greater academic research value or practical value.
3. Have a strong sense of dedication and dedication, actively participate in industry exchanges and cooperation at home and abroad, and help enterprises improve their management.
4. Academic thinking is active and innovative.
5. Ability to organize and manage research teams scientifically and reasonably, with good teamwork and cohesion within the team.
1. Have a job title above junior level or above, work in the research field for more than 3 years, or have a college degree and work in the research field for more than 6 years. Support the work of the institute and have rich professional experience in a certain field.
2, the research investment is more energy, willing to sacrifice. Can actively carry out the collection and collation of medical logistics or related information of the health industry, write research papers and publish them.
3. The work idea is systematic and comprehensive. It can independently conduct research on the subject, demonstrate the major technological transformation, technological advancement, investment and development projects in the industry, and put forward opinions and suggestions.
(3) Assistant Research Fellow:
1. Have a bachelor's degree or above, work in the research field for more than 1 year, or have a college degree or above, and work in the research field for more than 4 years.
2, enthusiastic research work, rigorous and pragmatic, strong sense of responsibility, good spirit of cooperation.
3. Can cooperate with the research group to carry out investigation and research work, conduct investigation and research on industrial work and industry trends according to the research direction, and actively collect, analyze, count and publish relevant information in the field.
4. Being able to fully participate in the research of the subject and create his own theoretical writing.
15. The institute shall adopt various ways to strengthen personnel management and strengthen the service to researchers.
(1) According to the needs of scientific research, irregularly invite researchers to hold related lectures or engage in related research.
(2) The Institute holds a research meeting for the Institute from time to time to listen to the suggestions and opinions of the research staff on the Institute.
(3) According to the needs of the work or the reasonable requirements of individual researchers, the Institute may provide relevant personnel with proof of scientific performance.
(4) The researcher has outstanding research results or special contributors, the research institute gives recognition and rewards, and advises the company to commend or reward.
(5) Members shall actively complete the work tasks assigned or entrusted by the institute.
(6) Members shall implement the Institute's resolutions, be concerned about the work of the Institute, and maintain the reputation of the Institute.
(7) Researchers have the freedom to resign. For those who do not perform their duties and do not complete the task on schedule, they are required to study the dismissal of ownership.
Scientific Research Activities and Results Management
16. The research institute shall organize full-time and part-time researchers to timely capture, sort out, and study the development trends and hot issues in the medical and health, hospital logistics, health industry and other related fields, and write special research articles.
17. The institute shall organize backbone forces to capture research directions that have guiding significance for the development of the industry and the development of the group itself, carry out special research projects, and form a series of research results in order to demonstrate the research level and social value of the Institute at a higher level. .
18. The Institute publishes at least one issue per year (the title is tentatively called "Hospital Logistics and Health Industry Research"), and the outstanding work is selected from the daily research results of the researcher and published in the publication as the Institute. The periodical and concentrated display of research results.
19. Institutes shall select outstanding works from the published articles and completed project reports as the representative research results of the Institute and be made into a special book for the group's external media. At the same time, they shall actively seek out these outstanding achievements. Published to higher-level academic research journals.
20. The Institute shall liaise with the internal and external research forces of the Group, organize researchers to pool the various research results of the Institute, integrate the compilation of academic monographs on hospital logistics and health industry, and rely on professional publishing institutions to formally publish it.
21. Research institutes shall process the research results of this Institute that are instructive to the Group's management and management into irregular “Institution Management Recommendations” and submit them to the company’s relevant leaders or functional departments in order to have a beneficial effect on the Group’s operations and management. .
22. The Institute shall organize parts of the research results of the Institute that are instructive for the internal training of the company's employees into training materials for the company's employees to carry out special training.
23. The power to interpret and revise these Regulations belongs to Guangdong Zhong Ankang Logistics Group Co., Ltd.